The Pat Vincent Team always strive to give the best service possible for their clients. Because they are a team, Pat, Deb or Sadie are available for showings, email/website updates, etc. virtually 24/7.
Here are what some of their clients have said:
- “We interviewed 6 realtors. The two (team) realtors that we selected could not have done a better job for us. Their knowledge, real estate market and selling experience, plus the extensive use of internet resources allowed us to list our home on our planned schedule date.” [the Overall Rating was 5 out of 5 stars] -Bill and Sherry (Austin, TX)
- "We have sold and bought a house using Pat as our realtor. Both transactions went very smoothly due to her level of experience and ability. I have referred many friends and neighbors to Pat over the years. She is wonderful!" -Meredith (Austin, TX)
- "Pat is one of those rare individuals who takes her clients' interests to heart
and works diligently to satisfy them before ever thinking of her commission.
During the 12 years I've known and worked with Pat, I have yet to find her
commitment to her clients and to her profession to be nothing less than 100%.
In plain English, she's good at what she does and I trust her!" -Brian (Austin, TX)
- "Words cannot express what an amazing experience we had when we relocated from California to Texas thanks to our realtor, Pat Vincent. Pat went above and beyond for us and we found in her a helpful and well informed contact that was always prepared, always organized, extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Pat took us to various neighborhoods and informed us on home values, school rankings, commerce, community attractions, local activities etc. We made a well informed decision and ended up in a beautiful home in a fabulous neighborhood thanks to Pat. Today, five years later Pat is still a huge part of our lives here in Austin, she is not only our realtor for life but also a dear family friend. We recommend Pat to anyone who wants a passionate well informed realtor who cares about her clients and works hard for their interests." -Vince and Regina (Austin, TX)
- "Before I started working with my mother, Pat, I was a school teacher with plenty on my plate. My husband and I decided that we wanted what every Austin buyer wants: EVERYTHING for a low price. Needless to say, my mother had a difficult task ahead, and in a seller's market. After searching for many homes that didn't quite meet our needs, we finally saw a home at the end of our long property tour that was absolutely everything we ever wanted! It had just gone on the market 20 minutes before we headed out and because she knew this was one we were likely to want, she put it on the tour. It was the perfect house, but of course, 6 other couples felt the same way. Luckily, due to Pat's incredible persistence and negotiating skills, she was consistently speaking with the other agent until she finally said 'okay....it's yours.' If it weren't for her hard work, experience and incredible work ethic, we wouldn't have stood a chance. This is just one more reason why I am so proud to be a part of her real estate team!" -Sadie (Austin, TX)
- "Short Sales are a complete mess, but having an agent like Pat Vincent to always stay on top of the process meant the difference between waiting for months and never getting any closer, and moving into the perfect home! We LOVE our new home in River Place and thanks to Pat's know-how and perseverence, it's ours! I am still pinching myself asking if we live here...and thanks to both Pat and Sadie, our dream is a reality! Short Sales and Forclosures are never fun for either side of the transaction, but having an experienced agent that knows the market & the process makes everything a bit easier. Real estate can be messy, but having the right agent makes a WORLD of difference! Thanks again to Pat and Sadie for helping us get our dream home!"